Cajun Outdoor Cooking’s Kick A Banjo Burner is our version of Bayou Classic’s Banjo Burner. This Kick A Propane Burner can simmer a small pan by turning the Kick A Banjo Burner’s flame down to a small flame or TURN IT UP to a kick butt flame to heat a huge pot in no time! Cajun Outdoor Cooking’s version of the Kick A Banjo Burner is lighter in weight, making it easier to bring to the camp or tailgating party!
The Cajun Outdoor Cooking Kick A Banjo Burner sits on three sturdy metal legs. The Cajun Outdoor Cooking Kick A Banjo Burner features a BTU of 200,000 … little propane burner is a small powerhouse. The metal frame and cast-iron burner will compliment any outdoor setting, making your cooking experience a breeze. Whether it’s for tailgating, fishing, hunting, camping, or home-brewing, the Cajun Outdoor Cooking Kick A Banjo Burner makes the experience of being in the outdoors a convenient one.
Cajun Outdoor Cooking Kick A Banjo Burner specs:
- Material: Metal Frame w/Cast Iron Burner
- Output: 200,000 BTU
- Dimensions: 15.5 x (H ) 12″
- Weight: 21 lb
- Fuel Type: US Standard 20 lb Propane Tank
Cajun Outdoor Cooking Kick A Banjo Burner features:
- Welded Frame
- Fully Adjustable Air Control Panel w/Male Connection to control flame to desired level
- High Output Cast Iron Burner
- Low Clearance Stable Base that’s ideal for heavier stockpots
- Windguard that protects flame from wind
- High Temperature Coating
There are no reviews yet.